The Building Contractors Association of Southwestern Idaho is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the responsible development of our community. Utilizing the collective strengths and talents of our members, we represent the building industry politically, economically and professionally.
- To be the respected voice of the building industry.
- To be the deciding factor in political, legislative and regulatory matters.
- To be the leader in protecting and enhancing the quality of life through effective stewardship of the land.
- To be the resource for members to enhance business opportunities.
- To be the leader in promoting partnerships with community groups, related industries, and governmental entities to accommodate an expanding economy.
- To provide educational opportunities for the professional advancement of its members and educate the public.
- To promote the policy of members doing business with members.