Catalyzing Innovation in Offsite Construction
NAHB is partnering with Ivory Innovations and MOD X on an educational webinar — “Catalyzing Innovation in Offsite Construction,” taking place July 12 at 11 a.m. MT — about innovative building methods and how to improve housing affordability in your region.
The one-hour webinar will feature experts and exhibitors from the Innovative Housing Showcase, such as NAHB members ReMo Homes and Connect Homes, who will share innovative construction methods and materials, and how they can be integrated into certain projects.
The session will address key questions such as:
- How does offsite construction differ from onsite construction? Do these methods support housing affordability?
- What is the most effective regulatory action to accelerate offsite adoption?
- Which type of offsite construction is the best fit for a given project?
- How do offsite methods plug into onsite systems?
- How do the needs of offsite construction differ from onsite in the permitting and inspection process?
- How does financing differ between offsite and onsite building methods?
Other partners, in addition to NAHB, include the International Code Council, Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies, National Association of Counties, Urban Institute, Brookings Institution, Terner Center for Housing Innovation at UC Berkeley, and the Housing Innovation Alliance.
Visit ivoryinnovations.org/offsite to learn more and register for the webinar.