Learn How Offsite Construction Can Take Your Business to the Next Level
The Building Systems Housing Summit — the premier conference dedicated to offsite construction — will take place Oct. 15-17 at the National Housing Center in Washington, D.C. This one-of-a-kind event features complementary education tracks, bringing together experienced systems-built construction professionals with builders, developers and suppliers that need help successfully identifying, applying and adopting offsite construction as part of their business model.
Join builders, manufacturers and suppliers of modular, panelized, concrete, log and timber frame homes to:
- Attend education sessions tailored for offsite construction professionals
- Receive exclusive forecasting data about the systems-built construction industry
- Learn how the International Code Councils’ offsite construction standards will impact systems-built housing
- Interact with attendees participating in the Summit’s education track specifically for builders interested in adopting offsite construction methods
- Network with leading systems-built construction manufacturers, building product companies & service providers
- Discover products and services to overcome business challenges
Attendees will hear from industry leaders in offsite construction, including:
- Margaret Whelan, founder and CEO of Whelan Advisory LLC
- Sam Rashkin, chief architect of the Building Technologies Office in the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Ken Semler, president and CEO of Impresa Modular
- Nolan Browne, chairman and founder at ADL Ventures Inc.
- Ben Hersey, CEO of 4Ward Consulting Group
- Dave and Jennifer Cooper, co-founders of Dave Cooper LIVE
Early pricing ends Aug. 18. Register today.