Member Recruitment Competition Is Coming Down to the Wire
NAHB members across the nation have been diligently recruiting numerous new members into the Federation this fall.
Their efforts are part of the continued mission to grow a robust organization, but this time, the most effective recruiters will earn an all-inclusive three-night trip to New York City, too.
Hosted by LG and Signature Kitchen Suite, the top nine members across the three HBA size categories will win the top prize. Winners will include the top two Builder members and, for the first time, the top Associate members in each category.
Last year, the top recruiters earned an all-inclusive trip to Napa, Calif., experiencing one of the world’s premier wine destinations. One of the winners, David Price, spoke highly of the trip, not only because of the great food and wine, but also because of the connections he made. The other 2022 winners continue to stay in touch regularly, and share business tips, news and insights.
“The trip was great,” said Price, president of the HBA of Raleigh-Wake County and owner of David Price Construction LLC. “LG does a great job wining and dining you, and their appliances are really great.”
The 2023 competition began Sept. 1 and will run through Nov. 30.
The latest standings of each group include:
Large HBA (600+ members) Builders
- Mike Gilles of Savannah Builders, Central Oklahoma HBA
- David Hagan of Ryan Homes, BIA of Central South Carolina
- John Nail of John Nail Homes, Central Oklahoma HBA
Large HBA (600+ members) Associates
- Gray Busch of Red Door Insurance, HBA of Winston-Salem
- Kelly Thibodeaux of Terrebonne Insurance Agency, HBA of Greater New Orleans
- Alma Jacobs of Thomas Property Groups, HBA of Greater Charlotte
Medium HBA (250-599 members) Builders
- Allen Patterson of Allen Patterson Builder, Hilton Head Area HBA
- Patricia Strimpfel of Reclamation By Design, Hilton Head Area HBA
- Norm Gentry of Build LLC, Collier BIA
Medium HBA (250-599 members) Associates
- Mike Riemann of Becker Morgan Group, Builders and Remodelers Association of Delaware
- Debra Branske of Third Federal, HBA of Greater Cleveland
- Mark Ryner of Wetherbee Drywall, Housing and Building Association of Colorado Springs
Small HBAs (less than 250 members) Builders
- Jason Carducci, Inc., BIA of Okaloosa-Walton Counties
- Kurt Clason of Clason Remodeling Company, Lakers Region Builders & Remodelers Association
- Jonathan Barrow of BA Builders, Heart of Texas BA
Small HBAs (less than 250 members) Associates
- Lucinda Striker of Strike Group, Marion County BIA
- Scott Bowan of B.M.B inc., Southwestern Indiana BIA
- Bya Patzner of Bya Interior Stylist LLC, Park City Area HBA
Visit the Fall Recruitment Competition page for more information.